Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Give me something to believe in

This modeling competition is finally over and done with. I got in Top 5 but didnt made it through cos' i didnt have enough supporters. Like i said, they changed the rules and that now, the top 3 winners based PURELY on the audience's votes. And seriously, there's like really LITTLE neutral audience. How sad. But well, already gotten over it. At least through the scores i scored myself, the judges put me up to top 5. And that my Q&A, i think i answered well too. Am glad that mum, dad and aunt had came down to support me through. The show only ended at 11pm. So from wednesday till sunday, i havent had enough sleep at all cos my schedule's really a hectic one. And that also explains why i havent blogged for so long. So i skipped school today cos seriously, i wasnt feeling that well, probably because a havent had a proper rest for so long. And then, received a call from Business Com tutor, John. He didnt believed that i wasnt feeling well. So someone actually told him i went for modeling competition yesterday. And i really wonder what they told him. Cos' when i said i wasnt feeling well, he said, "That's not what i heard. I heard you went for modeling competition last night." and then he started nagging about my attendance. I mean seriously man, he dont believe me then FORGET IT. He can debar me from his exams or better still, get me out of this course, or this school! @%#$! Apart from this shit, i have something nicer to hear. That is, Mummy got me pink vaio! YAY!! =D

With love, on Monday, June 04, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse